Learn more about your options for repayment and find some helpful tips about budgeting.
When a student completes their program, drops all of their classes or withdraws from their Institution, an Exit Counseling is required to provide options of repayment to the student.
The Exit Counseling can be taken at: www.studentloans.gov.
SALT is here to help you make smart choices about your money, no matter what stage you’re at in life. Here’s everything you need to know about your new membership.
Visit us online.
You can now go to saltmoney.org anytime to:
- Contact SALT experts for guidance and answers to questions about your student loans.
- Track and manage your student loan data.
- Build your financial know-how with My Money 101™ lessons.
- Access your exclusive member discounts.
- Find internships and jobs.
- Get information about scholarships.
We’ll be in touch, too.
If you have student loans, we’ll check in from time to time to help you keep your payments on track. We’ll also contact you about saltmoney.org updates and new member benefits.