Description of Work
This position involves a variety of programmatic, administrative, and faculty support activities, including but not limited to the following: assist program administrators and faculty with program projects including gathering data on new students, potential graduates, retention, updating and collating administrative policy and procedural documents and other similar functions, conducting research, or assisting with research for program initiatives, and helping with projects initiated by the program offices.
- Must be a current student eligible for federal work-study.
- Effective organizational and collaborative skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills are expected.
- Experience with MAC or Windows operating systems.
- Computer literacy required (Excel, Word, web navigation, e-mail functions, online learning management systems, databases, etc.).
- Familiarity with research tools, experience in conducting open-source research, analyzing information, collecting data, and summarizing into reports
- Appreciation of diverse academic community and fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.